We will guide you and advocate for you – from Start to Finish
Let’s face it, buying a home is one of the most challenging and yet important decisions a person can make. Your home is a reflection of who you are, your personal style, your daily needs, and the lifestyle choices that are important to you. From the moment you contact us we provide expert advice to help you make the right decision for you and your family. Every single day we help buyers purchase houses, condominiums, and investment properties within their desired budget.
Every buyer is different. At PDX Urban we understand it is important for us to listen first. We will always do our best to make sure your needs are met and that you find a place that is right for your budget while also representing a good fit for you and your family.
Here is a basic overview of what you can expect
· Let’s sit down over coffee or tea and get to know each other. This is a great time to set expectations and lay out the foundation for what our goals are.
· Here we can also talk about the specifics of the property you desire.
· Discuss your financing needs. We can also arrange a meet with a local lender if you need one.
· Walk away with an action plan customized to you.
The Home Search
· This is where things get really exciting!
· We’ll set up a search so you can get daily e-mails of new and existing listings that meet your criteria.
· Tour homes that look interesting to you. We’ll look at as many homes as you want!
Let’s Write an Offer!
· Once we find your perfect property we’ll work together to write an enticing offer to the seller that maximizes your chances of getting accepted.
Escrow is Opened
· When your offer is accepted by the seller we’ll open an escrow account for the transaction. Escrow is a neutral third-party who will perform title search, insuring clear title, and who will move money from the buyer to the seller.
Professional Home Inspections
· We will guide you through getting the property inspected by professionals (we can recommend some!) to ensure the home is in good condition.
· If there is a list of repairs we will help you negotiate with the seller to arrange necessary repairs.
Appraise the Property
· If there is a lender involved with the purchase of your new property we will work with them to have the home appraised.
CLOSING – the final stretch!
· Schedule signing.
· Close escrow and record the deed (this makes the property legally yours).
· Disburse funds to all appropriate parties.
· The property is now yours!
“My husband and I are first time homebuyers, so with that being said we had a million questions during the whole buying process. But thanks to PDX Urban, we were able to work through the entire process smoothly, with their guidance and willingness to always help.
“My agent had great knowledge of the area and listened to what I was looking for in a home. He was prompt, reliable, and always went the extra mile to ensure I was educated before I made a decision.”
Interested in buying a home? We are happy to help!