With PDX Urban Your Home Will Shine
Listing a home takes a lot more than just putting an ad on-line. You have put in a lot of effort making your property what it is today and your sales strategy should reflect all of that effort. It is important before putting your property up for sale to formulate a customized action plan so we meet your goals together. We’ll make sure there is a thoughtful strategy in place to ensure a smooth, stress-free sale.
We are happy to work with first time and experienced sellers. It is always our goal to make the selling process as efficient as possible while also maximizing the monetary value of your property.
Here is what you can expect from the sales process
Consultation and Introduction
· Before we can best assist you, we will need to visit the property, discuss your goals, and answer all your questions.
· We will perform a detailed comparative market analysis to compare your home against recent sales in your area.
· Discuss a pricing strategy.
· Agree on a listing price.
· Review and sign a listing agreement.
· Gather all necessary information to list and advertise your home for sale.
· Create a marketing plan that will sell your home as quickly as possible while meeting your needs.
Getting You Home Prepared
· Clean and stage your home. We can guide you through this.
· Photograph the home and assemble on-line and virtual tours. We can also help you with this and provide media services for you.
· Set dates where the home can be free for broker tours, open houses, and viewing appointments.
· As offers are received we will review them together and negotiate terms.
· Work with your buyer during the inspection and appraisal process and negotiate any issues that may arise at this time.
Finalize the Sale
· Sign documents and receive funds.
· Record the deed.
· Hand over the keys. You’re done!
“The people at PDX Urban are awesome to work with and have a great sense of humor. They love the Rose City, and are incredibly knowledgeable about each neighborhood - more so than anyone I know!”
Looking to sell your home? Get a free evaluation of your home today.