Do you have questions about selling your home? Don’t worry, we can help. With PDX Urban Realty your home will shine. Listing a home in Portland takes a lot more than just putting an ad on-line. It is always our goal to make the selling process as efficient and profitable for you as possible.
How fast will my home sell?
The answer to that is there are no guarantees. However, we can help you maximize your chances to sell your home on your timeline.
How do we help you sell your home as quickly as possible?
· Tips to increase curbside appeal
· Professional photography (see samples)
· Numerous open houses
· Writing your listing to gain maximum attention, ultimately...
· Helping you put your best foot forward in an increasingly cluttered housing market.
What a really good Realtor can do for you.
Listing a home takes a lot more than just putting an ad online. You have put in a lot of effort making your property shine and your sales strategy should reflect your effort.
Before we start, we'll go over your property piece by piece to create a customized action plan. This plan includes: repairs, cleaning, staging, and anything else that needs to happen before your property is ready for eager buyers. At the end of this process, we'll have a thoughtful strategy in place to ensure a smooth, stress-free sale for you.
We love working with both first time and experienced sellers. It is always our goal to maximize the monetary value of your property while making the process as efficient as possible.
How we work hard for you.
First: Consultation and Introduction
· We will visit the property together, discuss your goals, and answer all your questions.
· We will perform a detailed comparative market analysis to compare your home against recent sales in your area.
· Then we'll discuss a pricing strategy.
· We agree on a listing price.
· Next you review and sign a listing agreement.
· We gather all necessary information to list and advertise your home for sale.
· Then we create a marketing plan that will sell your home as quickly as possible.
Getting Your Home Prepared
· You can clean and stage your home. We can guide you through this or provide resources for others to do it for you.
· You can photograph the home and assemble online and virtual tours. We can also help you with this process.
· Then we set dates where the home can be accessible for broker tours, open houses, and viewing appointments.
· Ready for your closeup! We now list your house on RMLS, Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin and others.
· As offers come in from eager buyers, we will review them together and negotiate terms.
· We'll work with your buyer during the inspection and appraisal process. Then we'll negotiate any issues that may arise at this time.
Finalizing the Sale
· You sign documents and receive the funds.
· The deed is recorded.
· Hand over the keys. Whew! You’ve sold your house!