If you are interested in purchasing a home or a piece of real estate in the Portland Metro Area, we can help you with that. At PDX Urban Realty we will guide you and advocate for you - from start to finish.
How do you start to buy a house? Where do you go first? Are you confused?
If so, you're not alone. Let’s face it, buying a home is one of the most challenging and yet important decisions a person can make. Why? Because your home is a reflection of who you are, your personal style, your daily needs, and the lifestyle choices that are important to you.
From the moment you contact us, we provide expert advice to help you make the right decision for you and your family. Every single day we help buyers purchase houses, condominiums, and investment properties within their desired budget. Not only do we help you find the right property, if you need outside help, we have a network of resources to get you everything you need to buy the house of your dreams.
What are you looking for?
Every buyer is different. At PDX Urban we ask lots of questions. We want to really get to know you, and we understand it is important for us to listen first. We will always do our best for you. You will find a place that is right for your budget that's also a good fit for you and your family.
How do we start? Here's how easy it can be.
· Let’s sit down over coffee or tea and get to know each other. This is where we set expectations and lay out the foundation for what our goals are.
· We'll ask lots of questions to discover your needs and wants.
· Then we'll discuss your financing needs. We can also arrange to meet with a local lender if you need one.
· Outcomes: We walk away with an action plan customized to you.
The Home Search
· This is where things get really exciting!
· We’ll set up a search so you can get daily e-mails of new and existing listings that meet your criteria.
· Together, we will tour homes that look interesting to you. As your trusted real estate advisor, we'll be there for any questions you have to help you evaluate the pros and cons of each house. With each house we'll get closer to your goal, and we’ll look at as many homes as you want!
Let’s Make an Offer!
· Once we find your perfect property, we’ll work together to write an enticing offer to the seller that maximizes your chances of getting accepted.
· We'll help your offer stand out in a flooded real estate market where competing offers are the norm.
It's time to open escrow
· From here, the process can take roughly 30 days. When your offer is accepted, we’ll open an escrow account for the transaction. Escrow is a neutral third-party who will perform the title search, insure a clear title, and who will move money from you to the seller.
NEXT, Professional Home Inspections
· We will guide you through getting the property inspected by our network of trusted professionals to ensure the home is in good condition.
· If there is a list of repairs we will help you negotiate with the seller to arrange necessary repairs.
Appraise the Property
· If there is a lender involved with the purchase of your new property we will work with them to have the home appraised.
CLOSING – the final stretch!
· Schedule signing between you and the seller.
· Close escrow and record the deed (this makes the property legally yours).
· Disburse funds to all appropriate parties.
· You're home !